Intermediate Architectural Technician
MS Office Suite
Led by Gilles Prud’homme, senior architect and associate, EVOQ’s Contemporary Architecture team is seeking an Intermediate Architectural Technician with a keen interest in heritage conservation and building envelope, while being sensitive to heritage values. The ideal candidate is distinguished by their experience and sense of organization.
The selected candidate will assume, under the supervision of the project manager, the following responsibilities:
- Produce drawings, construction documents, technical documents, drawings, etc., using AutoCAD and / or Revit software;
- Participate in the realization of plans and specifications according to established standards;
- Participate in the technical design, production and resolution of assembly problems;
- Participate in the advancement of projects at all stages;
- Coordinate plans and specifications with other stakeholders in the construction industry;
- Estimate the costs of the construction budget;
- Carry out research on products and participate in the choice of materials and construction systems;
- Participate in the management of construction documents and site administration;
- Follow all the stages of a site and make visits as needed;
- Perform other related duties.
- DEC in architectural technology or Masters in architecture;
- 5 years of experience in the field;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Office suite;
- Excellent command of French;
- Mastery of the Adobe suite (an asset);
- Proficiency in Revit (an asset);
- Fluency in English (an asset).
Working Conditions and Environment
- Flexible work schedule;
- Employee benefits package (group insurance plan);
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Office in the heart of downtown Montreal (Place des spectacles);
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment;
- Year-round social, cultural and sporting activities;
- Enviable employee training program focused on the development of the identified skills and competencies.
Join our team and make a career at EVOQ Architecture by submitting your application (cover letter, CV) via email to email@example.com. Please indicate the job posting reference number in the email subject line as follows:
Reference number : CCM-03102021 / EVOQ Architecture
While all applications will be evaluated, only the selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Do not hesitate to share this job offer with friends and colleagues interested in new career opportunities.