Good knowledge of construction phases
– Proficient in REVIT and AutoCAD
– Knowledge of programming (asset)
EVOQ offers a working and learning environment specific to architectural studios, i.e. very open, participatory, conducive to exchanges and knowledge sharing. Thanks to innovative approaches, the firm is committed to maintaining the workshop spirit in the context of its growth. Diversity and the human experience further contribute to the company culture, with a work-life balance, flexible hours and social initiatives that make working at EVOQ a rewarding experience.
We are currently looking for a BIM Coordinator to join EVOQ’s Heritage Team, and implement BIM as a new technology in building restoration.
Your role and main responsibilities
The selected candidate will assume, under the supervision of the Project Manager, the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the BIM Manager and Project Managers to define a BIM implementation plan;
- Produce drawings, construction documents, technical documents, plans, etc;
- Coordinate construction documents and mock-ups from various disciplines (Structural, Mechanical, Electrical…) and group digital mock-ups to ensure proper representation of the project;
- Participate in technical design and production, solve technical problems;
- Assist and train other team members to support them in the use of REVIT ;
- Maintain mock-ups, audits and resolve issues.
- DEC in Architectural Technology or BAC in Architecture or Environmental Design;
- Proficiency with REVIT and AutoCAD software;
- Communication skills in French and English (oral and written);
- Good knowledge of construction phases, collaborative work and variants on Revit (asset);
- Knowledge of programming (asset);
- Curious and creative in the search for solutions;
- Curious and creative in the search for solutions; Produce REVIT models from a point cloud (asset);
- Good knowledge of construction assemblies;
- Experience in interdisciplinary coordination.
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills, leadership and good communicator ;
- Passionate and passionate about BIM software;
- Ability and interest in self-study and problem solving;
- Team player.
Working conditions and environment
- Flexible working hours ;
- Benefit packages (Group Insurance Plan) ;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Office in the heart of downtown Montreal (Quartier des spectacles) ;
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment;
- Enviable employee training program focused on the development of identified competencies.
Join our team and make a career at EVOQ Architecture by submitting your application (cover letter, CV) via email to email@example.com. Please indicate the job posting reference number in the email subject line as follows:
Reference number: PHM-10162020 / EVOQ Architecture
While all applications will be evaluated, only the selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Do not hesitate to share this job offer with friends and colleagues interested in new career opportunities.