University degree in architecture
MS Office Suite
Adobe CC (Acrobat, Photoshop, inDesign)
EVOQ is a recognized leader in heritage conservation, contemporary design and architecture in Inuit and First Nations communities. As part of our firm’s ongoing development, we are looking for an Intern Architect for our office in Ottawa. EVOQ strives to foster a positive learning environment and a collaborative workshop spirit to encourage employees to develop their skills and share their knowledge with their peers. Culture, history and technology underpin EVOQ’s architectural approach. Diversity, respect and work-life balance round out the firm’s culture and make EVOQ a rewarding place to work.
We are searching for creative, motivated and energetic team members to complement our growing team.
If you are interested in a dynamic environment, facing new and diverse challenges and want to be part of a fast-paced company, don’t miss this opportunity and join our team!
- Undertake historical and background research.
- Conduct existing building condition surveys and reports.
- Participate in all phases of project development.
- Prepare contract/construction documents.
- Participate in the coordination of plans and specifications with other consultants and stakeholders.
- Participate in site review and contract administration.
- University degree in architecture.
- Computer skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, Revit; and familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Bilingualism (French/English) would be an asset.
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Rigorous, well organized.
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Effective communicator
Working Conditions and Environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work location: Ottawa
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A full range of benefits
- Company-paid OAA membership dues
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment
- An enviable employee training program focused on developing identified competencies.
Join our team and make a career at EVOQ Architecture by submitting your application (cover letter, CV) via email to email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the email subject line.
While all applications will be evaluated, only the selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Do not hesitate to share this job offer with friends and colleagues interested in new career opportunities.