Landscape Architect / Junior and Intermediate
Landscape Architecture & Urban Design
Junior: 2 to 5 years
Intermediate: 5 to 10 years
MS Office Suite
Adobe CC (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Fluent in French and in English
EVOQ has grown rapidly, evolving from a partnership to a corporation, while carrying out major projects across Canada. EVOQ offers employment opportunities to architects, landscape architects, architectural technicians, management professionals and support staff. Our long-term approach allows our employees to evolve with EVOQ as the firm grows and diversifies into new areas of expertise.
EVOQ fosters both a learning environment and a workshop spirit that encourages its employees to develop their skills and share their knowledge and experience with their colleagues.
Our firm has more than 110 employees in offices in Montréal, Iqaluit, Ottawa and Toronto. In 2020, EVOQ integrated the firms ARCADIA STUDIO in Montréal and Groupe Espace Vie in Québec City. Isabelle Giasson and Marie-France Turgeon head this new and growing department of landscape architecture and urban design. The trust and collaboration that has developed over the past few months is a testament to the great teamwork of this multi-talented team.
EVOQ’s landscape architecture team is looking for a Landscape Architect (junior and intermediate profiles) with a passion for landscape architecture and urban design.
Your role and responsibilities
- Preliminary studies, writing and document layout skills are an asset;
- Sketching and design development, fluency in design is required;
- Prepare tender documents (plans and specifications), your technical expertise is under development;
- Participate in the supervision of work.
- Landscape architect, certified member of the AAPQ (mandatory);
- Junior 2 to 5 years experience and intermediate 5 to 10 years experience;
- Mastery of the Office suite, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign and 3D modeling software;
- Curious to stay current of new trends and develop new expertise;
- Organized and a self-starter;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in French and English.
Your working conditions
- Flexible working hours;
- Range of benefits (Group Insurance Plan);
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- AAPQ fees paid by the firm;
- Enviable employee training program focused on the development of the identified skills and competencies.
Join our team and make a career at EVOQ Architecture by submitting your application (cover letter, CV) via email to email@example.com. Please indicate the job posting reference number in the email subject line as follows:
Reference number : LAM-16122020 / EVOQ Architecture
While all applications will be evaluated, only the selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Do not hesitate to share this job offer with friends and colleagues interested in new career opportunities.