Senior Architect or Senior Architectural Technologist
MS Office Suite
Adobe CC (Photoshop, inDesign)
As part of our firm’s ongoing development, we are seeking a Senior Architect or Senior Architectural Technologist for our office in Ottawa with a keen interest in contemporary construction and a strong knowledge of modern building envelope design. The ideal candidate is distinguished by their experience and sense of organization.
If you are interested in a dynamic environment, facing new and diverse challenges and want to be part of a fast-paced company, don’t miss this opportunity and join our team!
The selected candidate will assume, under the supervision of the project manager, the following responsibilities:
- Lead the production team and participate in the preparation of plans and specifications according to established standards (CAD, Revit);
- Participate in technical design and production and solve technical problems;
- Coordinate plans and specifications with other construction stakeholders;
- Estimate the costs of the construction budget;
- Carry out research on products and participate in the choice of materials and construction systems;
- Prepare contracts and bid documents;
- Contract and site administration;
- Perform all other related tasks required for the successful completion of projects.
- Professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch or M. Arch) or Diploma (DEC) in architectural technology;
- 10 years’ experience;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketch Up, Adobe CC and Office Suite;
- Excellent fluency in English, French an asset;
- Experience in multi-unit residential buildings.
- Motivated professional with versatility and initiative;
- Ability to work in a team environment and share knowledge with junior staff;
- Good organizational and planning skills, ability to work on multiple project simultaneously;
- Open to new experiences and learning new skills;
Working Conditions and Environment
- Flexible work schedule;
- Employee benefits package (group insurance plan);
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment;
- Year-round social, cultural and sporting activities;
- Enviable employee training program focused on the development of the identified skills and competencies.
Join our team and make a career at EVOQ Architecture by submitting your application (cover letter, CV) via email to email@example.com.
While all applications will be evaluated, only the selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Do not hesitate to share this job offer with friends and colleagues interested in new career opportunities.