EVOQ is an award-winning architecture firm recognized for quality interventions and site sensitive design solutions.
The firm has grown very quickly, evolving from a partnership to an independent corporate entity with major projects across Canada. EVOQ offers opportunities for architects, architectural technicians, and administrative professionals and support staff. Long-term career planning allows employees to grow with the firm, as the firm grows and branches off into new areas of expertise.
EVOQ fosters a learning environment, with an atelier spirit that encourages employees to develop their skills and to share their knowledge with colleagues. Many of the firm’s senior architects are lecturers at universities and are often called upon to speak at major conferences around the world. Culture, history, and technology are all part of the discourse, contributing to the underpinning philosophy of the practice.
Diversity and the human experience further contribute to the company culture, with a work-life balance, flexible hours and social initiatives that make working at EVOQ a rewarding experience.
- Intermediate Architect, Contemporary Architecture Team / Institutional and Residential – Job description (PDF)
- Intermediate Technician (BIM Coordinator), Contemporary Architecture Team (Institutional and Residential) – Job description (PDF)
- BIM coordinator, Heritage Team – Job description (PDF)
- Senior or Intermediate Architect, Heritage Team – Job description (PDF)
- Senior Architectural Technician, Heritage Team – Job description (PDF)
- Senior Architectural Technician, Northern Team – Job description (PDF – in French)
- Architect Project Manager, Northern Team