The firm has grown rapidly; evolving from a partnership to an independent corporate entity with major projects across Canada. As an employer, EVOQ offers opportunities for architects, architectural technicians, as well as administrative professionals and support staff. Long-term career planning allows employees to grow with the firm, as it evolves and explores new areas of expertise.
EVOQ fosters continuous learning anchored in an atelier spirit that encourages employees to develop their skills and to share their knowledge with colleagues. Many of the firm’s senior architects are lecturers at universities and are often invited to speak at major conferences around the world. Culture, history, and technology are all part of the discourse, contributing to the underpinning philosophy of the practice.
Diversity and the human experience further contribute to the company culture, with a work-life balance, flexible hours and social initiatives that make working at EVOQ a rewarding experience.
- Intermediate Architectural Technician, Heritage Conservation Team
- BIM Coordinator, Heritage Conservation Team
- Senior Architectural Project Manager, Northern / Inuit First Nations Team
- Intermediate Architectural Project Manager, Northern / Inuit First Nations Team
- Technician or Survey Technologist and Site Supervisor, Heritage Conservation Team
- Intermediate Architectural Technican, Contemporary Team
- Intermediate Architect, Heritage Conservation Team
- Senior Architect, Heritage Conservation Team
- No openings at this moment.
Even if you don’t see your dream job listed above, we are always interested in meeting new potential candidates. Send us your CV by email including the phrase “unsolicited application” in the email subject line.
Thank you for your interest in EVOQ!