MS Office Suite
Fluency in French
Led by Giovanni (John) Diodati, senior architect and director, EVOQ’s Heritage Conservation team is seeking an Intermediate Architect with a keen interest in heritage conservation and building envelope, while being sensitive to heritage values. The ideal candidate is distinguished by their experience and sense of organization.
The selected candidate will assume, under the supervision of the Project Manager, the following responsibilities:
- Conduct surveys and studies;
- Report writing;
- Prepare of contractual documents;
- Participate in the management of the team and consultants;
- Site supervision;
- Ensure the follow-up of work during construction;
- Coordinate plans and specifications with other construction stakeholders;
- Other interesting challenges.
- University degree in architecture;
- 5 years’ experience;
- Knowledge of current codes and regulations;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Office Suite;
- Excellent fluency in French;
- Proficient in the Adobe suite (an asset);
- Proficient in Revit (an asset);
- Fluency in English (an asset);
- Teamwork skills;
- Ability to manage multiple files simultaneously, priority and stress management;
- Autonomy, initiative and rigour.
Working Conditions and Environment
- Flexible work schedule;
- Employee benefits package (group insurance plan);
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Office in the heart of downtown Montreal (Place des spectacles);
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment;
- Year-round social, cultural and sporting activities;
- Enviable employee training program focused on the development of the identified skills and competencies.
Join our team and make a career at EVOQ Architecture by submitting your application (cover letter, CV) via email to email@example.com. Please indicate the job posting reference number in the email subject line as follows:
Reference number : PHM-08012020_2 / EVOQ Architecture
While all applications will be evaluated, only the selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Do not hesitate to share this job offer with friends and colleagues interested in new career opportunities.